I've made about a follow or so of ice cream so far, and I've eaten most if it ;(. It is shocking how much ice cream can disappear, one spoon at a time, straight out of the container, standing at the counter next to the freezer, while checking up on social media feeds. Way too much! Yesterday while grocery shopping we picked up some vanilla bean yogurt. Sounds delicious and I don't have to add a bunch of stuff into it first? Deal!
Slight segue, insert C who helps me in the kitchen. The problem with a sous chef is that they learn stuff. I was stirring cream pie filling on the stove, when I discovered C standing over the ice cream maker with the salt shaker... and I hve no idea how long he was adding salt! It couldn't have been much, the frozen yogurt is fine.
I'd seriously consider using the baby gates to block off the kitchen again, except he just pushes them out of the door frames.
Seriously, this child is too smart for my own good!
No comments:
Post a Comment