Conversation I had on Tuesday:
Me-the agitator in the washer isn't working well.
Husband: I know.
Me: Really? You didn't say anything.
Husband: It's a protective mechanism, in case you get your hand or something stuck in it, the tabs break off to prevent getting really hurt. It also happens from overfilling the washer.
Me: How long has it been like that?
Husband: I noticed that last time I worked on it. I've been waiting for it to go out before I fix it.
Me: (with restraint) It's been months! I was wondering why our clothes haven't been getting clean for a while; I've been using more soap! Can we fix it now, please?
Husband: Yeah, I'll look at it.
Next day: Shall I research parts for the washer?
Husband: Sure.
Me: except I need to know what part it is.
Husband: I'll research it.
I ordered the parts last night.
That got a total out loud (very loud) laugh! :-)))
ReplyDelete