Sunday, April 26, 2015

When the Cat is Away... All Hell Breaks Loose!

04/26/2015

     The pet store was having a special in fish, and I wanted some more fish for Ethan's tank.  When Collin and I returned, Tony was all kinds of irritated, and the house stunk to high heavens!

     I was thinking diaper explosion, but I was wrong. Tony said Ethan was sleeping on the couch with my down lap blanket when he started gagging. He threw up the entire contents of a blueberry Greek yogurt I had fed him. On the couch and my blanket. Blueberry!  You know, the little fruit that likes to permanently stain stuff?  Yep. That blueberry. 

     He ran to the garage for pet stain and odor remover and on the kitchen counter he found a bottle of the stain remover with a convenient spray bottle top. He sprayed like crazy, only to realize that it wasn't the stain remover bottle. It was the potty training  pheromone spray I had bought to train the dogs. My hose smells amazing :(

How do you remove such smell?  The stain remover spray that was almost gone in the first place. I mentioned I just came back from the pet store?

     A odor removing candle, the remainder of the stain spray, a load of heavily treated laundry, and lots of open doors and windows.  My house still smells, and it's making my congestion worse.

     Can these boys feel better already?  Worse than a sick child, is two sick children creating this amount of mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment