Friday, February 19, 2016

A Pain in the Neck

When I finally get the boys to sleep and collapse into bed, I know that I won't get to sleep through the night. These two, together, are worse than a newborn!

Collin first came into our bed at 11:30, a mere 45 minutes after I finally fell asleep. He wouldn't go himself, so I stumble-carried him to Homs bed. Tucked him in, kisses and "love you's". 

A couple hours later was time for round two. Again, he wouldn't go to bed himself, so I stumble carried him. 

When my alarm went off at five, imagine my (non) surprise at his presence in my bed. Imagine, if you will, we have a queen size bed. Tony sleeps like the dead and cannot be disturbed. 

Therefore, he's got of the bed, Collin has a third of it, and I've got the sliver that's left over. Seriously, laying in my side, and my butt is overhanging the edge. That's how little space I had!

But it's time to get ready for work, so I stumble to the bathroom. And when I got to put my hair up I realize that I can't move my head without excruciating pain! I can't look to the right, look up, or even hold my head in its normal position!  I blame the child, sleeping like an angel, drooling all over my pillow.  

I've been to my Chiro twice today, and he let me borrow the electrical stimulation machine (I operated it for ten years in us office, I'm qualified!) and here I sit, end of the day, and I can still barely look up or to the right. Driving was something awful!

And when I told Collin to stay in his bed until my alarm goes off, he replies "I am!" I reminded him, "No. You were in mine and Daddy's bed three times last night. He stops, "oh." 

My children...

No comments:

Post a Comment