Saturday, Tony and I had to go to Modesto. We took the boys to Nana and Papa's house. They ask me at least daily to go to Nana and Papa's house. They'd move out if we'd let them!
Collin has been asking to paint his bedroom green for months. I don't know where he got the idea, but he brings it up once a week or so. Sunday, we decided that this was the weekend to paint! It was the first project we successfully finished in one single day! Especially impressive since Collin was helping to paint.
Would you believe I made it all the way around the room and the tape line actually matched up? It did! I mean, it should have, I used a level the whole way around the room, but when does planning actually make a difference with home improvement projects? Almost never.
Collin loves it, and I'll get used to it. I've been wanting to do something creative with his room, now I find myself planning Ethan's room decor.
After a while, Collin got tired of waiting. And he was plain tired from playing at Nana and Papa's house, so he went to lay down and i let him watch TV.
While I was painting, Tony was in the garage building shelves and creating storage space. It's so much nicer in there!
I even BBQ'd a nice dinner which the boys didn't eat, but Tony and I really enjoyed. It was a good weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment