Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dear Blog

Forgive me, blog. I've been neglectful. It's been two months since my last post. 

And we sure have a lot going on these days!

I opened my law practice August 1, and I've actually been quite busy so far.  Tony's been working way too many hours , and he's been stressing about all the time away from boys. 

Collin is loving his preschool, and has been doing so well there!  He doesn't stop talking. Ever!  We talk all the time. Like, in full sentences and everything!  It's been a really nice change of paths for him. 

Ethan is loving their new daycare with Mrs. Joan. It's not Nana and Papa's house, but we aren't spending two hours per day in the car getting to work and back.

To finish if this post that can't possibly catch you up on everything, this is a nice video from this afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment