Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Diapers in College

Seriously, I'm at a loss with Collin. We started training in August, and we went about it like a professional sport. By February he was doing well. An accident here and there, but mostly going on his own and staying dry through the night. 

Then the was the Bar Exam. I know how bad it was for me, but I guess it was bad for him, too. Because of Tony's long work hours, the boys spent three days at their grandparent's house. Collin came back a portion train wreck. As if he had forgotten what to do, or he was punishing me for being gone.  I finally retrained him for night times, but he still poops his pants daily. And I mean daily. No exaggeration. 

Today for example. His daycare finally got him to sit on the potty long enough to go, only for him to have an accident 2 hours later at home. 

I don't even know what to do any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment