During Dumbo, I was explaining to Collin that Dumbo was sad, and he missed his mama. The next page they are happy and snuggling. Collin wouldn't let me turn the snuggle page, he looked at it for a while. Then turned back to the sad page and looked some more.
All of a sudden, he dies a slow collapse out of my lap and into the couch, absolutely bawling! He was absolutely inconsolable! I don't know exactly what the source was, but something about he and I not being together. He goes to school alone, he goes to daycare with Ethan, he goes place without me every day. But, some how, he was extremely effected by this book!
He spent the next half an hour falling back into tears and sobbing before he cried himself to sleep. I tried to console him, but it only made him cry more!
Poor guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment