Last weekend, Tony noticed a funny smell in the hall, and founds Ethan's room all hazy. He had dumped the fish tank lid, and light, into the tank, and burned out the light. He hasn't had fish in months cause he likes to hit the tank, so at least there weren't any electrocution of child or fish.
Today, I was ignoring him repeating "Mama! Where you?" Again, Tony discovered that he had climbed on top of the changing table, was trying to get down and had realized he couldn't get down. One leg on, one leg off, hanging off the side. That child. He can climb up on a bar stool like its nothing, and I can't keep him down. I can't turn around without finding him having climbed up on something!
We decided maybe it's time we skip the naps, and then he fell asleep in the car at 6 pm. So, he won't take a nap, and he can't skip the nap. This stage is not any fun!
Collin has been talking about his bed is getting smaller, so we went shopping today to get him a new one.
He liked being in the store, was wandering around looking at everything, trying to pick one he wanted. He absolutely fell in love with this bunk bed. I mean it. "Mama! Daddy! I found an extra bed. I love it!" Nhe climbed up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder, back down. It was better than an amusement park. He was sooooooo happy!
But we didn't get that bed. He's not going to be happy when we pick up the regular twin bed tomorrow. Maybe some fun sheets will make him happy. I'm actually kinda sad for how disappointed he's going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment